Wednesday 24 December 2008

Stuff...



I'm not the biggest Christmas fan, but Sunday I did my Santa bit and dropped off some presents to my friends beautiful babies.

Christmas really is about 2 things,
1) The Children
and
2) Giving

The children really loved their gifts and I had such a lovely time playing with the Dora puzzle I brought Caitlyn :o)

Kids make this time of the year!

Today I have also caught up with an old schol friend that I haven't seen since leaving school oh so many years ago!
She hasn't changed and her son is LOVELY, I feel truly lucky to have these people in my life!

I'm coping ok without Kev, don't get me wrong, I miss him like mad, but nothing could make me WANT to go back to that 'relationship'. The girls have decided not to have anything more to do with me, which is heartbreaking, but I guess predictable.
I get moments where I feel very alone, and just want to be cuddled, and loved, but have found alot of comfort in some very good friends.
I wish him all the best of luck in his life, I still care alot for him, 3 years together doesn't mean you just stop caring...
Hmmmmmmmm, thoughts.......

I'm off to Huddersfield tonight, wish me luck for my drive!

No comments: