Tuesday 18 November 2008

The gym.

Last night I went to the gym for my Health Check.
Before my HC I went and swam for 30mins or so....blimy! Am I feeling tired today! lol
I swim most weeks with I3 and we generally stay in the pool for 1 1/2 - 2 hours coz we have good fun, but that is NOTHING compared to 30mins of purely up and down swimming! LOL

HC went without any issuse, yes i'm obease at 5'6 and just under 16st (apprantly scales at home were out a little!)

Next tuesday I have my 1-2-1 to complete a programme of best equipment to use...how exciting!

Also I hit 'The Range' in Colchester on Friday and brought a carrier for when I go out to my workshops...tonight for example.
Didn't really find too much else I fancied. Weather it was because I have too much going on I can't think past the projects i'm working on?

Saturday I ventred into Epping where a friend was holding a card sale. I picked up some really lovely cards (only spent £16!!!!)

I need to get some pictures added at some point but I have a busy week ahead.
Scrapbooking, gym, Kev's, gym and Saturday is my Birthday Disney night out!!!!

No comments: