Sunday 27 July 2008

Somewhere over the rainbow


11-07-08 (4)
Originally uploaded by sarahletch
This week has been full of ups and downs.
Its been emotional to say the least, but I have to admit, I'm feeling strangly different!
I feel like my life can go where ever i want it to go, I have the power to do what I want!
At the moment, I'm going to enjoy my job for as long as it lasts, I mean it could be my final year with the girls and I need to make the most of it!
I also need to think about my future and start saving...
I need to love myself, and who I am...the path I am walking down now...finding who I am!
I don't care what people think of me, coz I KNOW I'm ok, and if people don't like me, thats their problem, nothing I can do to change that!
I feel this rainbow is like my life, somewhere it wil end, but we don't know when or where or even what surprises there will be at the end...but I can't wait to live MY life to see!

No comments: