Saturday 30 August 2008

I have returned!!!

I got back from Leeds yesterday, after a journey that took me 45mins longer than expected due to the fact I stopped at the scene of an accident I witnessed.
I felt it was the right thing to do and i'm pleased that I stopped, just coz I know that the people in the car and the Lorry driver were all ok.
Still cross no one else stopped to help.

Had a lovely time in Leeds with my Aunty Jo, despite the weather being on the miserable side. We went shopping in Leeds which has a Jo Malone!!! and Molton Brown shop! Luckily I didn't spend too much money!!! :o)

Last night K and I went out to the pub, had a few drinks, few games of darts and it was so lovely. I love spending time with him just mucking about and talking. We had lots of fun!!!! :o)

I'm off to his tonight, which i'm nervous about. I know his mum hates me, so just worried about how shes going to be with me.

I know people have their doubts, but we truly love each other and want to give things another go :o)
And the people who have doubts aren't in the realtionship...in fact one of them has never been in a relationship! So despite having bad times, we have some good times and we love each other!

Going back to watch Jerry Springer! Oh yes!!! Its Saturday and Jerry Springer is the way to go!!!!!!

No comments: