Monday 11 August 2008

I love my mummy :o)

I've been for a lovely roast dinner cooked by my mummy!

I love being there and not having to listen to kids shouting (well young kids shouting) and just being able to sit on the sofa and surf the net, rather than sit behind my bedroom door! lol

Also heard from my sister (who is still up in Huddersfield) and I wish I could give her a big hug. She's really worrying, about nothing, but worrying.
I wish there was more I could do, like get to the bottom of the worrying and talk to her about it, but we haven't got that sort of friendship.
Its hard, Just wanna help her!

But thats just part of me, willing to help everyone else!

Usually I'll put the others 1st and me last, and I'm doing well at changing that it alot of areas, its not been applied in all! (not that I wanna push my sister away, I do really want to help her!)

Hmmmmmm thoughts, thoughts, thoughts!!!!

No comments: